When you want to receive money through MoneyGram, choose a bank that has the best experience in remittance payment. With FBNBank’s MoneyGram service, you are assured of receiving your money from Monday through Friday in all our branches and from selected branches on Saturdays.
- Fast: Transfer is completed in minutes
- Reliable: Recipient is assured of getting funds
- Convenient: Money pick-up at any FBNBank branch
- Beneficiary pays no charges
Requirements for Receiving Payments
Beneficiaries can receive transferred money at any of our outlets by providing the following:
- Transfer Reference Number
- Expected Amount
- Valid National Photo IDs (see Required Documents)
- The receiver’s name, address and phone numbers
- Sender’s name and country
- Test Question and Answer (optional)
- Fully completed form
- Driver’s License
- Voters ID card
- National Identity Card.
- Why did the operator say my reference number is invalid?
- Contact your Sender to investigate with MoneyGram International.
- What do I do if my MoneyGram transfer has been locked to a FBNBank location?
- Contact your Sender to effect its release with the MoneyGram Agent partner from the sending country.
- Why did the operator keep a copy of my form after refusing payment?
- The operator keeps the original copy of the form as a proof that the customer visited the location and the transfer was not paid based on the reason(s) annotated on the form.